Carlyle Johnson Machine Company is Proud to Welcome Regent Controls to its Operations: Two Businesses Coming Together to Better Serve Our Customers.
Engineering Solutions for Clutches and Brakes
Carlyle Johnson is a leading industrial clutch and brake manufacturer. For over 100 years we have designed and manufactured clutch, brake and power transmission products. With a focus on new applications, we combine the latest technology, industry-leading engineering, and product development experience. CJM offers standard products and customized solutions of the highest quality:
Our team constantly pushes the boundaries of clutch and brake design, creating highly-efficient, effective solutions that fulfill even the most unique requirements. From advanced R&D to advanced quality testing, our engineering staff is ready to solve your toughest industrial clutch, brake or power transmission challenge.
MTL TORQ-LOK® clutches transmit torque from the input shaft to the output shaft in either rotational direction and do not allow backdrive. They are uniquely designed to sustain torque overload and shock loading.
Clutch & Brake Models
CJM offers a wide range of clutches & brakes. We often adapt these models for one-of-a-kind, unique applications. Standard units include:
- EFS Spring Set Electric Brakes
- EMA Electric Brakes & Clutches
- EPC Pulley Clutches
- FEA Electromagnetic Clutches & Brakes
- HTB High Torque Spring Applied Brakes
- JEB Electric Jaw Clutches & Brakes
- JEM Zero Backlash Clutches & Brakes
- MMS/MMD Clutches & Brakes
- MOR/ORI Mechanical Clutches
- AFS Hydraulic / Air / Pneumatic Brakes
- AJF Hydraulic / Air / Pneumatic Brakes
- AHA Hydraulic / Pneumatic / Air Clutches
ph / fax:
291 Boston Turnpike
PO Box 9546
Bolton, CT 06043
860-643-1531 / 860-646-2645